A UAE residence visa is a permit that allows foreign people to live in this country for a long period of time. The visa can be valid for 3, 5, or even 10 years and may be renewed as many times as a person needs. Many international families living in the Emirates for generations, just keeping on renewing their visas regularly.
UAE permanent residency does not exist as such. Being a UAE permanent resident simply means having a visa stamp in your passport and constantly living in this country.
Who is eligible for a UAE Residence Visa?
To qualify for a UAE Residence Visa, you have to fall under one of the following categories:
- Who works under a governmental office, or in a private company.
- Study in a UAE educational institution
- The dependence of a UAE citizen or foreign resident (child, parent, maid, or a close relative)
- To have an investment in the UAE
- To have a property in the UAE
- Retire in the UAE
Types of UAE Residence Visas
The types of UAE Residence Visas are divided depending on the purpose of your travel. As such, there is the:
- Work Visa- Issued to foreigners who have found employment in the UAE and obtained a Work Permit.
- Student Visa – Issued for foreign nationals who are studying into a UAE educational institution
- Family Visa – Issued to the close family members of UAE citizens or foreign residents
- Investment Visa (long-term residence) – Issued to foreign nationals who make a substantial investment in the UAE. This type of visa is issued for a longer duration than other types of residence visas (up to ten years)
- Retirement Visa – Issued to elderly foreigners who want to retire in the UAE and have the necessary financial means to do so.
How to get a 5-years residence visa in Dubai?
The United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s leading countries in the field of investment. The United Arab Emirates in general and the Emirate of Dubai, in particular, grant an investor visa, which entitles investors to reside in the country’s lands. Because Dubai is one of the most important regions in the world that attracts world citizens due to its impressive lifestyle. Dubai has come up with an innovative scheme to attract investment and at the same time fulfill the dream of thousands of people from all over the world to settle in Dubai and obtain a residence visa, through which all purposes of preparing a business, establishing companies, or residency can be achieved. so that’s why It’s good news for all who wish to live in the United Arab Emirates. Learn about the requirements and steps to obtain a five-year residency in Dubai
Eligibility for a 5-year visa
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 5-year residence visa in the UAE.
- Investors in a property in the UAEConditions:Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on a loan basis.
- The property must retain for at least three years.
- This category includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, or those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.The entrepreneur allows a multi-entry visa for six months, renewable for another six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and children, a partner, and three executives.
3. Outstanding Students
- outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95 percent in public and private secondary schools
- university students within and outside the country having a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
The long-term visa includes families of outstanding students.
Steps to obtaining a visa:
- Medical fitness test.
- Temporary closure of family residence/cancellation of the family residence
- Cancellation of visa for the applicant.
- Residence permit for 5 years.
- Issuance of Emirates ID for 5 years
- Lifting the temporary closure of family residence.
More inquires :
✉ email@example.com | 🌐 www.businesslink.ae | 📞+971556070118 | ☎ +97143215227