Dubai is known for its international lifestyle and market similarly for its documentation process for the business setup process or more. At every point, you need to connect with Dubai government bodies, and related Ministries that consume time, effort with no surety of getting approved in the first go as there are numerous clauses to understand. But you can’t restrict your business or another process with the terror of documentation and lose the opportunity of growing yourself in UAE. Attestation Services
What’s the easy way out? Business Link UAE is one answer to all your questions. We offer attestation services in UAE along with legal translation, typing services in Dubai, and more. To move further and talk about services, let’s first understand the types of document attestation.
Attestation service in UAE is for
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) attestation
- Ministry of External Affair (MEA) Attestation
- Embassy Attestation
What are the Document Attestation Procedures in Dubai?
- Collect the documents issued by another country and need to be used herein UAE, including educational certificates, marriage, and birth certificates.
- Attestation to be done by the UAE Embassy, UAE consultant, and Ministry of Foreign Affair of your home country.
- The last step is to get it attested from Dubai Foreign Affairs.
- Now you can apply for all kinds of visas such as employment visa, dependent visa, etc., and work permit.
Why Go for Attestation Services in Dubai from Business Link UAE?
We offer efficient and cost-effective services with accurate results. Our team of experts is one of the best resources to create an online application and fill e-forms for all kinds of licenses and visa permits.
We are keen on saving clients time in getting the transactions done quickly and in a simplified manner. We assist with all documentation process to be presented to various government authorities. Moreover, translation and typing services are taken care of by the in-house team.