Setting Up a Branch Office in Dubai
Business Link UAE is a leading business setup consultant in Dubai and helps in Branch Office Setup in UAE. Business Link UAE provides all the basic knowledge and information to the entrepreneurs to start and setting up a branch office in Dubai. Most of the international companies have started their branch office setup by following the procedures related to it in UAE.
The branch office in Dubai is allowed or permitted by the UAE government to do all the activities the same as per its parent company, but on the other side, the representative office is allowed to do only marketing of the products of its parent company in UAE.
How to Setup a Branch Office in Dubai?
For establishing a branch office in UAE, a Local Service Agent (LSA) is required, who represents the company in government institutions and does not have any involvement in the operations of the company. The most important step is to prepare the documents for registration of the company and for that business link is there to help you out, where you can get a simplified registration process at very cost-effective prices. It is equipped with experienced and talented professionals, who help the clients to open a branch office quickly and proficiently.
Once the local service agent is included in the process of branch office setup in Dubai, he will then got engaged in process of name reservation and approach DED (department of economic development) and the approach Ministry of Economy (MOE) for initial approval.
Documents Required for Setting Up a Branch Office
Mentioned below are some of the documents required to submit to the Ministry of Economy.
- Name Reservation Process: The very first step in establishing a branch office in Dubai is to reserve the name and prepare documentary proofs, that a particular business name has been reserved.
- Prepare Application Forms: Start the process for registration and licensing.
- Director’s Passport Copy
- No Objection Certificate: Get the NOC from the parent company, and also the power of attorney in the name of the director.
- Passport Copy and neutralization book of Local service agent is required.
- Parent Company’s board resolution: A copy of the board resolution is required for opening up a branch office in Dubai.
- Parent company’s business details such as Memorandum of articles and certificate of Incorporation is required.
- UAE’s government approval: Government approval is required before starting commercial activities in the branch office of Dubai. The main authorities are mentioned below:
Ministry of Economic and Commerce
Chamber Of Commerce
Benefits of Opening a Branch Office in the UAE
The globalized location of Dubai makes it the best place to start any new enterprise here or opening a branch office. There is no corporate tax charged by the UAE government on the money earned by the branch office, so the parent company can retain all the money and enjoy the UAE’s favorable tax system.
There are also different types of Branch offices in the UAE. They are:
- Branch of Local Company
- Branch of Foreign Company
- Representative Office
- Subsidiary Office
So at Business Link, we help you in setting up all the four kinds of branch offices in UAE according to your needs. For more information, you can contact us at +97143215227.