Commercial License in UAE is very beneficial for all those who are looking to buy or sell goods all across Dubai. If your business falls under the commercial business category, you will be issued a commercial license. Activities like real estate, cars, transport, and many more are involved in commercial activities.
The commercial license in UAE is beneficial for all those who want to start a new company or want to open a company, which is having multiple trade activities all across the United Arab Emirates. You must have a trade license when you want to start any of the wholesale business in Dubai.
A company can be easily registered under as the Limited Liability company where 49% of the share will be for foreign ownership, and 51% of the share will be for the UAE nationals.
Benefits of Commercial Trade License in UAE
According to the commercial trade license, one can set up a maximum of ten businesses across Dubai’s regions.
- It is very much easy to renew the commercial brokerage license in Dubai.
- There will be nothing related to the corporate tax, and all the taxes can be easily done with the help of the financial reporting system.
- It is very much easy to open a corporate account while you will choose a commercial license.
- Applying visas for the employees and the dependents is very easy while choosing a commercial license in the United Arab Emirates.
- It is very much beneficial in securing business engagements.
What are the Documents Required for a Trade License?
To get your commercial brokerage/trade license in Dubai, you must understand about documents required for commercial license. If you are seeking the same information, then you do not get worried as we are here to share all the vital information along with you. The Procedure to Obtain an Instant Commercial License in Dubai is different as compared to the other business-related licenses. So, it is very beneficial for you to understand all the things deeply.
- You should have a unique name for your business
- Being a business owner, you must own a qualification, which will be related to your business
- You should carry a DED approval letter along with you.
- You should have a lease contract, which is having a company registered address added to it.
- You should have an application name, which has a company name added in Arabic and the English language.
- A permit, which is issued by the Dubai municipal building department. It also includes the name of the business and the physical address of the company.
How to Get a Commercial License in the UAE?
Two ways are using which you can easily get a commercial license in the United Arab Emirates. The process of getting a commercial license is very much easy, and it does not require as much time to get that. All the approval is done by the Department of Economic Development of Dubai or DED. To get that, you must collect all the documents and submit all those to the DED.
The other option is getting a free zone license, and it is one of the best methods to get the license in Dubai, which is highly preferred by the business owners who want to start their business in Dubai.
How is Business Link UAE Beneficial for you?
As we have discussed, that process of commercial license UAE is different from the others one. So, to understand all the things, you should consult along with the Business Link UAE. They are experienced, professional, and have amazing skills in handling queries related to the commercial license, including commercial license cost in Dubai.