Free Zone Company Setup
Free Zone Company Setup in Dubai UAE
To entice the foreign investors for starting their own business in Dubai or around the UAE, the concept of free zone company setup in Dubai, UAE has come into existence. Free zone authority in UAE is the governmental body which takes care of the complete process of free zone business setup in Dubai. The reason behind the popularity of Dubai as a global city of business is the huge incentives and tax regime to the foreign investors upon setting up their business in free zones.
Why Free Zone Company Setup?
All free zones in UAE offer an opportunity to all entrepreneurs who desire to obtain their private companies without need for a local sponsor. This type of companies has been designed for encouraging foreign investment because of smoothness of its setup procedures and its low costs.
Advantages of Free Zone Company Setup
- 100% ownership i.e. full control on business.
- 100% retransferring capital and profits to outside.
- 100% exemption from import and export fees.
- No tax on companies’ revenues or personal income in most cases.
- No restrictions on currency use.
- Low cost for operations.
- Pre-built offices, factories and warehouses.
- Fast setup and licensing procedures.
- One window for customs clearance, i.e. multiple administrative services in one station.
- Submitting assistance for labor recruitment and additional support
- Services such as sponsorship and housing at the working site.
- Sufficient and inexpensive energy.
- Excellent infrastructure, communications and attractive working environment.
Types of Dubai Free Zone Company
We, at Business Link UAE, submit the best services to provide our customers with the package that meets their needs. As there are several free zones in UAE, so we will assist you to obtain the license from the best free zones according to your business requirements.
Basically, one can start two types of free zone companies either free zone establishment (FZE) and another is free zone company (FZCO). In general, companies under the free zones are limited liability companies (LLC). There is a minor difference between FZE and FZCO which is as under:
1 – Free Zone Establishment (FZE):
Company registered with one individual or corporate shareholder.
2 – Free Zone Company (FZCO):
Company registered with two or more shareholders which can be either individuals or companies
3 – Branch Office:
This type of companies can be established according to different rules and regulations of various free zones.