Dubai’s Meydan Freezone is a defined economic zone. It provides convenient access to the emirate’s logistical corridor as well as nearby air and seaports. Meydan Stadium, which houses Meydan Free Zone, is a Dubai government initiative that aims at bringing the world closer to the Emirate of Dubai by hosting international horse racing events. Furthermore, the Meydan project encompasses a wide range of commercial developments, sports, hotels, entertainment and fun facilities, a series of state-of-the-art business parks, hospitals, schools, residential villa communities, business towers with luxury waterfront developments, and shopping destinations, in addition to the Meydan Stadium and Meydan Free Zone.
Why set up a company in Meydan Freezone?
The Meydan free zone is ideally located in the city core of Dubai. It is one of the free zones in Dubai that provides a low-cost business setup option. Meydan Free Zone attracts a large number of investors from around the world because it gives full free zone benefits such as 100% ownership, no taxation, no currency restrictions, the ability to hire foreign workers, high-speed internet connectivity, and no customs tax on import and export. Only Flexi desks are available in Meydan, which is ideal for those who do not want a permanent physical office for their business.
When it comes to founding a business in the UAE, there are three common options:-
- Mainland Business Setup:- You can start your company anywhere on the mainland. This strategy enables you to freely trade with the local market and accept government contracts.
- Free Zone Company Setup:- You can launch your business in a free zone in the United Arab Emirates. You cannot take on government work with this option, and you must trade with a local market through the services of a local agent. However, the numerous advantages that free zone enterprises enjoy far outweigh these slight drawbacks.
- Offshore Business Setup:-An offshore company in Dubai is a business establishment that conducts its operation outside of the location of its origin or original location of registration.
Benefits of opening a business in Meydan Freezone
- In Meydan’s free zone, it’s simple to start a business.
- Offers a Flexi desk to investors to run their business.
- Ideal location for establishing your business.
- Invested capital and income are guaranteed to be repatriated in their entirety.
- Individuals and corporate entities are guaranteed 100% ownership of the firm.
- Extremely safe working environment.
- A quick and painless licensing and registration process.
- A controlled and secure environment.
- Professional license and registration process.
License Types offered by Meydan Freezone company
Meydan Freezone offers different types of activities such as:
- Consulting licenses allow you to conduct management, business, human resources, and other professional services.
- Commercial license-Import/export, trading, and distribution of various items are all possible
- Media license-All types of media, advertising, and communication services are covered under the
Meydan Free Zone is an excellent choice for freelancers or small businesses due to its low licensing costs. It might also be an excellent option for people looking to start a business in the Dubai downtown area.
How much does it cost to start a business in the Meydan Freezone?
This is determined by the size of your company and the license bundle you require.
Meydan offers a variety of coworking packages and programs that include the cost of multiple visas, private offices, and other services.
That’s why getting in touch with the staff at Business Link is the best approach to get an idea of the costs involved in opening your Meydan Free Zone business. Give us a few details about your needs, and we’ll get you a personalized quote.
Steps to start a company in Meydan Freezone
Setting up in the Meydan Free Zone is straightforward when you start your business with Business Link UAE. We can assist you to obtain a complete understanding of the business formation procedure after a brief, no-obligation consultation, and we can manage any applications on your behalf.
Step 1: Tell us about your company’s operations.
We’ll need to know what kind of business you’re planning. Once we’ve established this, we’ll be able to recommend the license and setup type that’s appropriate for your company.
Step 2: Decide on a trading name and register it.
After that, we’ll assist you with selecting and registering your business name. In this circumstance, there are a few extra factors to consider. Most importantly, your name cannot be confusingly similar to that of any other company, nor can it be offensive or blasphemous.
Step 3: Submit your application for a license.
It’s now time to apply for your license. You must send a completed application, an explanation of your company activity, and some or all of the following papers with your application: –
- ID proof and address for directors and shareholders
- Passport copies for shareholders and directors
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Copy of trade name confirmation
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
So, how can we help you…
While the procedure of establishing a business in the Meydan Free Zone is not difficult, it does necessitate some prior knowledge. It’s very important to make sure that all of your business license and visa applications are error-free. This can be stressful, but working with a business formation consultant is the fastest way to get up and running as we’ve mentioned throughout this post.
At Business Link, we provide you with the greatest options for setting up a company in Dubai. You get quick, accurate, and unbiased advice on your specific business setup needs. Our expert team will assist you in selecting the appropriate license for your business and walk you through the full process from beginning to end.
So, Why wait? Start your business soon.
The world’s eyes are on Dubai as Expo 2020 is ongoing. Millions of dollars for the local economy is expected to bring by this magnificent event, the largest of its type in the Middle East, The brightest minds in business, arts, culture, science, and entertainment will be in the UAE for 182 days, networking, engaging, and doing business. With 25 million visitors projected over the course of the expo’s six months, there’s a bigger market for your product than ever before. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance. Contact Business Link today to get started with your Business in UAE.
For more details, reach out to us:
✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | 🌐 www.businesslinkuae.com|📞+971-556070118 | ☎+971-43215227