Dubai has a huge market for manufacturing and trading cosmetics, food, and health products at an international level. After a simple registration process. No, it’s not complicated at all. For running a smooth business in Dubai. Business Link UAE is here to assist you with product registration in the Dubai process in a jiffy. Here’s all you need to know.
What is the Purpose of Product Registration in UAE?
Any imported or manufactured product in a country needs to undergo the process of product registration by relevant authorities. Before the sale or promotion of products in Dubai, each product needs to undergo registration. It provides smooth access/entry in the UAE and the GCC markets. The product registration in Dubai involves getting permission from several authorities. Including the health department, food department, safety department, and most importantly Dubai Municipality (DM). It helps the trader and manufacturer by protecting the label for the brand.
Things to Consider During Registration Process
It is important to register the product in Dubai keeping these points in mind
- Cosmetic/Food product registration – Here, each product needs to register with every necessary information mentioned on the product label. The same goes for food product registration. This gives proper information to buyers relate to the product being purchase.
- Further, DM checks the components used in the cosmetic or food product. There should not be any harmful element that’s not suitable for human intake, else it will be rejected. DM is particular about consumer safety and product quality with critical inspections and surprise testing.
- With everything integrates into one place, everyone is updated with all details related to the product in Dubai including the government, traders, and customers.
Benefits of Registering Products in Dubai
DM registers each product import in the local Dubai market and a registration certificate a lot from seamless shipping. Here other benefits of product registration
- Restricts import or trading of unsafe and harmful products in the Dubai market.
- Ensure only high-quality and safe products sale
- Brand title and image secure
Product Registration Process Steps in UAE
- The company should be set up in Dubai or the Free zone with a trade license
- Register company with DM along with contact and email address
- Apply for label assessment by submitted product to CPSS for sampling.
- The product must comply with the most recent standard and regulations specified
- All vital information requirements related to product origin, nutritional information, etc.
- It is valid for 5 years
Why Choose Business Link UAE for Product Registration?
We are one of the best business setup consultants in the UAE. With years of experience, we are here to help you at every step from business setup in UAE to product registration. We will help you review product-related documentation, updates about product registration in UAE, offering deals with external partners or lab services, and more.