If you plan to start your business in Dubai or the Mainland, you must have a professional license in Dubai. The professional license is very much beneficial for companies and those looking for professional license activities. Such professional business includes artists and designers. A Professional license in the UAE is own by a single person. If there will be more than a person’s involvement, then the company will be named a civil corporation.
For Whom the Professional License is Beneficial?
The department of economic development or DED is the one who is responsible for all the activities related to the professional license in Dubai. They are the one who offers a license to the multiple business types. While getting your professional license, then you must learn about the category of your business.
Here is the list of the companies for whom the professional license is beneficial:
- Financial advisors, accountants, and auditors
- Entertainment artists and advertising professionals
- Business consultants
- Medical representatives
- Technical services
- Consultancy services
- Printing and publishing
- Web designing and internet services
- Teachers and educational professionals
- Carpentry and artisan activities
- Beauty salons
- Health and medical services
The list of the major business that requires DED professional license to have more information about it, you can consult Business Link team.
Activities Included in the License
Below are some of the major activities included in professional license UAE :
- Document clearing
- Printing and publishing
- Beauty salons and many more
What are the Advantages of Getting a Professional License?
A professional license is also very beneficial. If you are going to apply for it, then you should understand all about it. So, let’s have a look below.
- Offers 100% foreign ownership
- Flexible market
- There will be no excessive income tax or corporate tax involved within the professional license.
- The renewal for the license can be done easily with simple and quite easier steps.
- There is a huge list of the type of businesses that you want to choose
Documents Required to Apply for the Professional License in Dubai
- Rental contract
- Ejari registration
- Copy of the visa of all the foreign partners
- Xerox copies of the passports of both of the owners as well as partners
How to Get a Professional License in UAE?
The major step, which can help you to get a professional license is that you should hire a person who has all the knowledge about the legal formalities, which will ease the process of getting a license. We hope that you got cleared with all the things related to the professional license in Dubai.
In this case, if you need more information, then you can seek the services from us. We have a team of experts who are having all the knowledge about the licenses, and they can clear all the doubts related to how to get a professional license in UAE?