Setting Up a Branch Office in Dubai
Business Link UAE is a leading business setup consultant in Dubai and helps in Branch Office Setup in UAE. Business Link UAE provides all the basic knowledge and information to the entrepreneurs to start and setting up a branch office in Dubai. Most of the international companies have started their branch office setup by following the procedures related to it in UAE.business setup consultants in dubai
The branch office in Dubai allows or permits by the UAE government to do all the activities the same as per its parent company, but on the other side, the representative office allows to do only marketing of the products of its parent company in the UAE. business setup in dubai
Business Setup Consultants In Dubai
How to Setup a Branch Office in Dubai?
For establishing a branch office in UAE, a Local Service Agent (LSA) is required, who represents the company in government institutions and does not have any involvement in the operations of the company. The most important step is to prepare the documents for registration of the company and for that business link is there to help you out, where you can get a simplified registration process at very cost-effective prices. They have a team of experts and professionals, who help the clients to open a branch office quickly and proficiently.
Once the local service agent includes the process of branch office setup in Dubai. Then he will engage in process of name reservation, approaching DED and the MOE for Initial approval.
Documents Required for Setting Up a Branch Office
We need to submit the below documents to the Ministry of Economy:
- Name Reservation Process: The very first step in establishing a branch office in Dubai is to reserve the name and prepare documentary proofs, that a particular business name has been reserved.
- Prepare Application Forms: Start the process for registration and licensing.
- Director’s Passport Copy
- No Objection Certificate: Get the NOC from the parent company, and also the power of attorney in the name of the director.
- It requires a Passport Copy and neutralization book of the Local service agent.
- Parent Company’s board resolution: A copy of the board resolution required for opening up a branch office in Dubai. Business Setup Consultants In Dubai
- Parent company’s business details such as Memorandum of articles and certificate of Incorporation are required. Business Setup Consultants In Dubai
- UAE’s government approval: Government approval requires before starting commercial activities in the branch office of Dubai. The main authorities are mentioned below:
Ministry of Economic and Commerce
Chamber Of Commerce
Benefits of Opening a Branch Office in the UAE
Business Setup Consultants In Dubai
The globalized location of Dubai makes it the best place to start any new enterprise here or opening a branch office. The parent company can retain all the money and enjoy the favorable tax system as there is no corporate tax charge by the government of the UAE, earn by the branch office.
There are also different types of Branch offices in the UAE. They are:
- Branch of Local Company
- Branch of Foreign Company
- Representative Office
- Subsidiary Office
So at Business Link, we help you in setting up all the four kinds of branch offices in UAE according to your needs. For more information, you can contact us at +97143215227.
UAE is the center of business in the middle east with investors flying in from around the globe to set up businesses in the country. Business setup in this nation requires you to go through many legal procedures and documentation. Coming from another country, the Visa services will also be necessary for legal entry.dubai mainland company setup
How does Business Link help to set up business in Dubai?dubai mainland company setup
A business set up in a competitive city like Dubai requires some professional expertise and in-depth knowledge of the market. A consultant is a leader in the market known for their understanding of business activities and the cost involve. Business Setup in uae
They can help you set up a business at the smallest cost and will provide you with the best options available. The consultants will guide you through every process such as obtaining visas, getting a trade license, and even provide strategies to outperform the other businesses in the market. With Business Link you will have the best experience in setting up a business.
Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
When thinking of company formation in Dubai, UAE the best agent is the Business Link. There is allow Business consultant for the Company Formation in Business Link. The service is available for free zones, the mainland of Dubai, and even in other parts across the country. The experts are well known for the rules and regulations of the UAE government. The business should be handle with great care. Business Link is concerned with providing solutions that will sustain the business growth for the long term and align with your business goals.
Dubai is the prime location for a successful business in the UAE. The city is full of opportunities and the scope of business growth is high. Many steps need to follow while setting up a business.
To set up a mainland business in Dubai you will need to have a UAE citizen as your local sponsor. The sponsor will have to provide a no-objection letter to start the business.
Memorandum of Association (MoA)
The MoA is a contract containing all the clauses. All partners and shareholders sign this document. It mentions the type of business, shares issued, capital investment, and other details about the company.
Preliminary Business approvals
This is a stage where is it best to seek help from expert consultants like Business Link. The consultancy has direct contact with many government bodies like economic development, labor, immigration, etc. Investors only need to submit the correct set of documents and approvals. With preliminary approval, business activities can begin.
Registration of business name
A unique name for the business needs to be submitted to the Department of economic development. It is subject to change or rejection in case of similarity with existing brand names.
To apply for the license, you need to submit documents to the DED. With the help of Business Link, this process can be fast and chances of rejection are less.
UAE is a country booming with business, both local and international. The country is friendly to international investors which brings many of them to the nation. There are three distinct types of Company Formation in the UAE to choose from. Certain factors influence the choice of a particular jurisdiction like the type of business, activities involved, and shareholding properties. Each jurisdiction has its own rules and regulations as well as advantage associate with it. types of company formation in dubai
This particular type of business setup is suitable when one wants to do business within the UAE, also known as an onshore business set up. Department of Economic Development is the governmental organization that issues trade licenses for businesses in the UAE mainland. The mainland industries have no geographical limitations and enjoy some excellent deals for office areas and other business needs. Business Like consultants values the time and money of an investor, making them the leading consultants for mainland business setup. types of company formation in dubai
Key Points to know
- Mainland companies require Office space.
- A local sponsor is a must for licensing and other formalities.
- Business can be feasible with locals as well as international markets.
- Annual auditing of finances is essential. VAT regulations apply to this type of business set up.
- The business needs clearance from various other ministries of the UAE government, once the trade license is approve.
- Issuing visa to the employees determine upon the office and work environment.
Investors or business owners looking for complete control over their businesses can opt for the free zone business setup. There is no tax on the income generated from such businesses. Unlike mainland business set up, with Freezone one can enjoy 100% foreign ownership in the free zones of the nation. Business Like provides you with cost-effective and time-efficient services for setting up a business in the free zones of UAE.
Key points to know
- Even without a physical office license can be incorporate.
- Business can be done only within the free zones in the country.
- The business is free from VAT.
- Virtual business is possible without any office in the UAE.
- To setup, the Freezone Company Residence visa can obtain.
Investors looking for a private business set up and protection of assets can opt for the offshore business set up in UAE. The business is usually located in a foreign country while it serves the clients in UAE. There is no physical presence of the offshore company in the Emirates. It is meant for international business while having the tax-free privileges of the UAE marketplace.
Key points to know
- The offshore company does not operate within the UAE.
- The local point of contact is the certified agent’s address.
- No need to make capital investments.
- Such business owners do not get a residence visa.
- Business aspects are not determined.
- While there is no physical presence of the business in the country, the ex-pat will have total possession of the business.