The First thing requires to start an Industry anywhere in the world to get Industrial License. Without getting a license, it would be illegal to set up a business, and the same is the case in UAE. In the United Arab Emirates, the business sector is growing at a rapid pace. There is a need to have an industrial license in UAE when a particular industry starts as commercial industries are expanding day by day. setting up a business in dubai
The UAE government provides licenses in business sectors such as manufacturing, freelancing, import, export, etc. A company that transforms natural resources into other final products issues the Industrial License in UAE.
setting up a business in dubai
Dubai Department Of Economic Development(DED) plays a vital role in Industrial Licensing. Legal assistance requires for Industrial License activities in Dubai obtain from Industrial License Dubai.
How to Get an Industrial License in UAE?
All the processes of the industrial license in the UAE can be done easily on behalf of the attorney. The Department of Economic Development provides all the licenses within the United Arab Emirates. The report submitted to the authorities must include all the things like plan, and the purpose of starting the company, and other things related to it.
setting up a business in dubai
Requirements for the License in Dubai
Compliance with all the below requirements is necessary before applying for an industrial license.
- Shareholders: local sponsor must own 51% shares of your company, and the remaining 49% stake may be owned by Industrial license holders.
- Office space requires: Virtual offices are not acceptable for Industrial licenses. Only a physical office and a warehouse is an essential requirement for Industrial License.
- Local Industrial License is also a must from the area where your business operates.
- Ten workers must be there for getting the industrial license
- Minimum capital requirement: Dhs 250000
Documents Required for an Industrial License in Dubai:
The documents required for an industrial license in Dubai is different from the others. It includes a report, where all the information will be added related to the factory’s plans. The motive behind opening the industry, the exact cost of the production, and the production tools, which will be used by the factory.
- Feasibility study
- Approval of the national media council
- Ministry of internal approval
- Ministry of water and environment approval
- General balance copy
- Approval of national media council
Those who are non-citizen must carry a summary of the citizen registration along with them.
How the Business Link UAE is Beneficial for You?
Business Link UAE aims to offer customers all the information related to the industrial license. Whether you are a local business owner or an international, they are always available to help the clients. They are very beneficial in easing the process of the industrial license in the United Arab Emirates. At Business Link UAE, you will meet a team of professionals experts. They provide the best services related to the licenses, whether they are associated with the industrial, commercial, subsidiary company setup, or anything else. So, consult them to have their services.